Dublin, 23 Dec. 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Polypropylene Nonwoven Fabrics Market Size, Share and Trends Analysis Report by Product (Spunbonded, Staples), Application (Hygiene, Industrial), Region and Segment Forecast, 2021-2028” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global polypropylene nonwoven fabrics market is expected to reach USD 39.23 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 6.7% over the forecast period, according to the report.
Rising demand for products in end-use industries including hygiene, medical, automotive, agriculture, and furniture is expected to benefit the market growth over the forecast period. The high product demand in the hygiene industry for the manufacture of baby, women and adult hygienic products is likely to drive the growth of the industry. Additionally, increasing innovation in the production of hygiene products developed to reduce discomfort, contamination and odor by controlling microbial activity is driving the demand for products in hygiene applications.
The market is witnessing trends such as slowing growth of conventional petrochemicals, private companies expanding their market share, large state-owned companies losing market share, and growing demand from South and East Asia. , which are having a significant impact on the global market. . The major market players are focusing on business improvements by expanding their geographical reach and introducing application-specific products. Mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and agreements are considered by these players to expand their portfolio and business reach, thereby benefiting the growth of the market over the forecast period.
- The spunbond segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020 and is expected to grow at a stable CAGR from 2021 to 2028. The excellent properties offered by spunbond nonwoven fabrics coupled with high process efficiency coupled with this technology are likely to drive the segment. growth.
- The medical applications segment held the second largest revenue share in 2020 and is expected to grow at a stable CAGR from 2021 to 2028. The growth of the segment is attributed to the strong demand for products in applications such as surgical caps, gowns , masks, sheets, bedding, gloves, shrouds, padding, heating pads, ostomy bag liners and incubator mattresses.
- Asia-Pacific was the largest regional market in 2020 and is expected to grow at a significant CAGR from 2021 to 2028. Growing demand for durable polypropylene nonwoven fabrics in industries such as construction, agriculture, and automotive is expected to drive the growth of the APAC regional market.
- High production capacities, an extensive distribution network and goodwill in the market are the key factors that provide a competitive advantage to multinationals in this sector.
- Kimberly Clark Corporation
- Berry Global Group, Inc.
- Lydall, Inc.
- Premium Nonwovens, Inc.
- Pegas Nonwovens AS
- Schouw & Co.
- Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.
- Toray Industries, Inc.
- Freudenberg Group
- Ahlstrom-Munksjo Oyj
- Johns Manville Company
- Suominen Society
- Asahi Kasei Society
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cfnecm